Often the hair becomes lifeless due to dandruff. There are currently many types of anti-dandruff shampoos present in the market to remove it, but it is often seen that no shampoo can completely erase it. Therefore, to keep the stubborn dandruff clean from the root should try the home remedies. Let’s know about some such home remedies …..
1. Black soil is considered very good for hair; soak it for two hours and then wash it with head, hair will become soft.
2. Take 1 cup of grounded Mehandi 1 cup, a little coffee powder, 1 teaspoon yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon pita katha, 1 spoon Amla powder, 1 teaspoon dried mint powder. Then put them all together for about two hours. Wash the hair after putting it on an hour. This will make the hair soft and black.
3. Aloe Vera – Not only is aloe vera cooling but also mildly exfoliates the skin and has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is best to directly extract some from the aloe vera plant- it is transparent and has a thick consistency. It can be applied in the scalp and then washed off with a medicated anti-dandruff or mild shampoo. Dr. Sirisha also recommends this herb to calm down an irritated scalp and provide relief from inflammation.
4. Garlic – The pungent smell of the occasional garlic clove may make it a No-No for some but its medicinal value is definitely something that cannot be overlooked. Garlic is immensely beneficial as an anti-fungal natural product and the benefits of raw or crushed garlic (avoid cooked garlic for treating medical conditions) have mesmerized man for centuries. Pound a clove or two of garlic and after mixing with water, use it on your scalp to see quick results. The smell? You could always mix in a little honey and ginger!
5. Vinegar – Vinegar helps in treating itchy, dry skin and also helps to kill dandruff-causing fungus and bacteria. The acidic content of vinegar is supremely beneficial to drastically reduce flaking. Dr.Deepali advises, “My favourite home remedy is to apply an equal quantity mixture of white vinegar with water on the scalp skin about half an hour before a head wash.”